Summary of Sanitary Sewer Line Smoke Testing Results ( 2020-02-12; Happy Birthday, President Lincoln ):
- 52 Breaks in privately-owned sanitary service lines connecting to the District’s system.
- 29 Cleanout caps on privately-owned sanitary service lines are missing or broken.
- 15 Illegal storm drain cross connections to the sanitary sewer system.
- 12 Different locations on District-owned sanitary sewer service lines are in need of repair
- 2 District sanitary sewer manholes are in need of repair.
District repairs and customer notifications are in progress.
- January 8, 2020: Correction/Clarification For the Public Record of the City of El Lago Floodplain Administrator’s Report to City Council of December 4, 2019
- September 18, 2019: WCID 50/HT&J Districtwide Storm Sewer Modeling Report – 2019-09-18.
- September 5, 2019: WCID 50/HT&J Drainage Model Evaluations of the El Lago Floodplain Administrator’s Drainage Improvement Suggestions – 2019-09-05
- Annual Financial Report – 2019