New Service Request
To request new service, download, return signed and completed the following forms to the District office located at 1122 Cedar Lane during normal business hours:
Closing Statement (Settlement Agreement) or Lease when setting up service.
Copy of driver’s license.
And the Deposits are cash, check, money order ONLY.
Please Note: If you have received a delinquent letter, or your service has been discontinued for non-payment, DO NOT PAY on-line.
You must pay your bill in full in person or by phone BEFORE service is restored. It takes 24-48 hours to reach our office and credited to your account. Unfortunately, this time frame is beyond our control and relies strictly on your bank and the third party processing company they use.
(To pay by E-Check you will need your WCID No. 50 account number and your bank account and routing numbers. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for processing.)
The account number on your Water Bill is located on the top right line of the bill in the following format: 01-xxxxxxxx-xx (Example: 01-12690245-00)
Options for Paying Your Water Bill Automatically each month:
- Set up auto or web bill pay through your bank or credit union.
- Set up auto-pay using the Pay Your Water Bill/Sewer Online above.
- Click the checking or credit card authorization link below, download and fill out the form provided, and mail or deliver it to the District Office:
Automated Telephone Payment Line: (877) 885-7968
WCID No. 50 water rates are dependent upon personal usage and the District’s “drought” stage.
- Less than 1000 gallons – $10.10
- 3,000 to 6,000 gallons – $3.00 per thousand gallons
- 6,000 to 9,000 gallons – $3.50 per thousand gallons
- 9,000 to 12,000 gallons – $4.00 per thousand gallons
- 12,000 to 15,000 gallons – $4.25 per thousand gallons
- 15,000 to 20,000 gallons – $4.50 per thousand gallons
- 20,000 to 30,000 gallons – $4.75 per thousand gallons
- 30,000 to 40,000 gallons – $5.00 per thousand gallons
- 40,000 to 50,000 gallons – $6.00 per thousand gallons
- More than 50,000 gallons – $7.00 per thousand gallons
Deposit Required: Non-Owner: $300.00; Owners: $200.00; homeowner’s now need to submit proof of purchase.
Additional fees and information are detailed in the “Schedule of Water and Sewer Service Fees and Rates.”